NFPA 72®: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Handbook, 2013 Edition
|Item # 72HB13|
Editors: Lee F. Richardson and Richard J. Roux
Avoid costly delays and violations with quick answers to your Code questions in the new 2013 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Handbook.
For complete, reliable 2013 Code support, nothing tops the fully updated 2013 NFPA 72®: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Handbook. Written by industry leaders, it's packed with application guidance and explanations of code intent to bring you up-to-speed on new requirements fast so you can install and maintain fire alarm and emergency communications systems for optimal effectiveness and reliability.
This essential NFPA 72 companion has everything you need to understand, implement, and enforce provisions correctly and confidently.
- The complete 2013 NFPA 72 text is included for convenient reference.
- Authoritative commentary and practical explanations -- including the new chapter on documentation -- help you do jobs right and pass inspections the first time.
- Valuable charts, tables, color photos, and other graphics clarify concepts and summarize information.
- Detailed supplements add to your expertise.
- FAQs highlight key concerns.
Order your key to compliance now to ensure signaling systems are up-to-code and ready to protect lives and property.
Whether you need help understanding or applying requirements, want to verify that your interpretations are correct, or need to explain technical language to a non-technical audience, the Handbook's insights and examples position you for success. Engineers, contractors, consultants, AHJs, designers, architects, and anyone who uses NFPA 72 will work smarter and more effectively with this powerhouse resource. (Hardbound, 1,056 pp., 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|