Authorities and Requirements Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL036|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers the authorities that will issue requirements that may impact fire alarm system design. It also discusses basic power and electrical requirements for fire alarm systems.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Explain the function of the Insurance Services Office
- Explain why jurisdictional requirements exist
- List the organizations that may have an impact on fire alarm system design
- Define key terms like Authority Having Jurisdiction, approve, and highly protected risk
- Explain the purpose of a fire alarm system specification
- Explain the purpose of the National Electrical Code®
- Explain the importance of Article 760 of the National Electrical Code
- Explain primary and secondary power supplies for fire alarm systems
- Explain the basic requirements for batteries as part of the fire alarm system
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection system, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.
Continuing Education Credits:
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course series, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|