Circuit and Conductor Types Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL077|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers National Electrical Code® requirements for circuits and conductors. Understanding the different types of circuits defined by the NEC® is important because finding the requirements for any given circuit depend on knowing which type of circuit is involved.
Students will learn to:
- Explain the three primary types of circuits found in a power distribution system.
- Explain the requirements for different types of service conductors.
- Describe requirements for feeders.
- Describe requirements for branch circuits.
- Outline requirements for special purpose circuits and conductors, including:
- flexible cords.
- fixture wires.
- remote control and signaling circuits.
- class 1, 2 and 3 circuits.
- fire alarm circuits.
- communication circuits.
- optical fiber circuits.
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing electrical systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.
Continuing Education Credits:
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course series, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|