NFPA 13: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems, 1996 Edition
|Item # 1396|
Get the facts to ensure sprinklers will be ready when needed with the centennial edition of NFPA 13!
The 1996 NFPA 13: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems follows a logical systems-design approach to cover all aspects of sprinkler design, installation, and acceptance testing. The standard of choice in the United States and around the world, this essential reference helps further the continued success of these vital fire protection systems.
The 1996 edition contains major revised requirements, including:
- Chapter on marine occupations
- Requirements for quick response sprinklers
- Criteria for light hazard occupancies
- Requirements for cold storage rooms
- Data on the effect of sloped ceilings on sprinkler systems
- Installation requirements and rules for selection, spacing, and positioning of sprinklers
- Definitions for different sprinkler types and characteristics
Put vital knowledge at your fingertips and be prepared to make informed decisions and avoid costly mistakes. (Softbound, 143 pp., 1996)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|