NFPA 1404: Standard for Fire Service Respiratory Protection Training (Spanish), 2006 Edition
|Item # 140406E|
Improve the safety and welfare of responders with the 2006 Spanish edition of NFPA 1404!
NFPA 1404 contains minimum requirements for the training component of the Respiratory Protection Program found in NFPA 1500: Standard on Fire Department Occupational Safety and Health Program. Areas addressed include safety procedures for those involved in fire suppression, rescue, and related activities in a toxic, contaminated, or oxygen-deficient atmosphere or environment.
Only this latest Spanish edition includes significant changes in chapters addressing:
- Emergency escape respirators
- Selection and use of supplied air respirators in training
- Standard operating procedures for respiratory protection equipment training
- Evaluation of an individual's ability to act properly during a simulated emergency
- Identification of various types of respiratory equipment during training
- Practical applications in air-purifying and positive air-purifying respirator training.
This edition also introduces new definitions for CBRN, CBRNE, Emergency Escape Respirators, Facepieces, Individual Air Management Program, and WMD.
(Softbound, 27 pp., 2006 Spanish Edition)
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|