NFPA 1975: Standard on Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services, 2009 Edition
|Item # 197509|
Protect fire service and emergency services personnel from occupational hazards with thermally stable textiles that comply with the 2009 edition of NFPA 1975.
Increase on-the-job safety for emergency services personnel by complying with the 2009 NFPA 1975: Standard on Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services. This vital Standard specifies the latest requirements for the design, performance, testing, and certification of station/work uniforms constructed from thermally stable materials or flame resistant materials so that they will not cause or contribute to burn injury severity. Station/work uniforms are non-primary protective garments configured as long or short sleeve shirts (regular, tee, polo, sweatshirt), and pants and shorts; but do not include underwear, socks, dress uniforms, and outerwear.
Changes in the 2009 edition include:
- Updated certification provisions
- Clarification of product labeling requirements
- Revised "pass or fail" criteria for thermal stability
- Changes in the criteria for commercial dry-cleaning procedure to test flame resistance
- Updated Annex material
- Clarifications and revisions to terminology for improved consistency and specificity
(Softbound, 24 pp., 2009)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|