NFPA 24: Standard for the Installation of Private Fire Service Mains and Their Appurtenances, 2007 Edition
|Item # 2407|
Ensure adequate water supplies for fire protection with NFPA 24!
Consistent with the 2007 NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems, the 2007 edition of NFPA 24: Installation of Private Fire Service Mains and Their Appurtenances is your comprehensive source for requirements governing private fire service mains and private fire hydrants. This edition provides up-to-date provisions for:
- Underground fire service mains and their appurtenances
- Yard piping that feeds automatic sprinkler systems
- Yard hydrants
- Standpipes and other water-based fire protection systems
The 2007 NFPA 24 contains:
- An updated chapter on underground piping
- New requirements for leakage testing
- Two new annexes on fire flow testing and marking of hydrants
Be sure water supplies are adequate and ready with NFPA 24.
(Softbound, 49 pp., 2007)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|