NFPA 25: Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems, Portuguese
|Item # 2598P|
Keep sprinkler systems performance-ready with NFPA 25!
Adopted in 26 states nationwide, NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems provides contractors, building owners, fire marshals, and anyone involved with water-based fire protection, with a comprehensive program to ensure that all components of sprinklers and other water-based systems are in working order.
This vital document guides you to the system components that require attention, and provides step-by-step advice on inspection, testing, and maintenance procedures.
You'll get detailed information about...
- Fire pumps
- Foam-water sprinklers, standpipe and hose systems, and water spray fixed systems
- Valves and connections
- Private fire service mains
- Water storage tanks
- Plus proper impairment handling for all types of water-based fire protection systems
Improved with more facts that can help you on the job, this important 1998 edition brings you...
- A new section for the interior inspection of water tanks
- New details on the requirements for testing backflow preventers, including flow and performance tests
- New data and expert guidance on dealing with microbiologically influenced corrosion (MIC)
- An expanded section on handling evacuation, fire watch, temporary water supply, and other emergency system impairments
Appendix material outlines test procedures and illustrates sample test forms. Get up-to-date on the latest technology and industry practices by ordering now! (Approx. 106 pp., 1998 Portuguese Edition)
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|