NFPA 501: Standard on Manufactured Housing, 2010 Edition
|Item # 50110|
Maximize safety for manufactured housing by following industry best practices in the 2010 NFPA 501.
NFPA 501: Standard on Manufactured Housing covers all the equipment and installations used in the design, construction, transportation, fire safety, plumbing, heat-producing, and electrical systems of manufactured homes.
Update your knowledge and raise protection levels for people and property. Only the 2010 edition of this important Standard:
- Permits new options to utilize different fire test protocols to determine flame spread and fire behavior characteristics of interior finish materials
- Coordinates secondary sources of power for household smoke alarm systems with the requirements of NFPA 72®: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
- Requires all new manufactured homes to have a residential sprinkler system complying with NFPA 13D: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems in One- and Two-Family Dwellings and Manufactured Homes
- Mandates that all new manufactured homes contain with carbon monoxide warning equipment complying with NFPA 720: Standard for the Installation of Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detection and Warning Equipment
- Updates energy efficiency criteria for appliances and heating/cooling loads in the home to reflect state-of-the-art design and to track with the 2007 Energy Conservation and Security Act (Public Law 110-140)
- Provides updated definitions for better consistency and correlation with other NFPA® documents
Build in safety every step of the way with the 2010 NFPA 501. (Softbound, 99 pp., 2010)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|