NFPA 502: Standard for Road Tunnels, Bridges, and Other Limited Access Highways, 2008 Edition
|Item # 50208|
Maintain fire and life safety in tunnels and bridges according to the latest requirements in the 2008 NFPA 502.
NFPA 502: Standard for Road Tunnels, Bridges, and Other Limited Access Highways provides designers, AHJs, and state and federal regulators with guidelines for the construction, operation, maintenance, and fire protection of limited-access highways, tunnels, bridges, elevated highways, and air right structures.
The revised 2008 Standard reflects the latest industry developments and includes these important changes:
- New material discussing the issues on fixed fire suppression systems
- New and more restrictive design fire curves for structural component fire resistance
- New material for determining the tenability of the tunnel environment for egress
- Revised fire data for typical vehicle fires based on international research.
- New information on unregulated cargoes
- New categories for tunnels and material for determining the classification
(Softbound, 39 pp., 2008)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|