NFPA 58: Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code, Spanish, 2004 Edition
|Item # 5804E|
The Spanish 2004 edition of NFPA 58 is the definitive source for LP-Gas safety!
The only Code for propane adopted in all 50 states and widely referenced around the globe, the Spanish NFPA 58: Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code is the most trusted source for safety requirements concerning highway transportation of LP-Gas and the design, construction, installation, and operation of all LP-Gas systems.
Improved safeguards in the 2004 Spanish edition reduce the risk of accidents and fires:
- Security measures required for bulk sites and industrial plants minimize unauthorized entry and tampering
- Added criteria for hose inspection helps identify signs of damage that would probably lead to leaks.
- Revised OPD valve requirements clarify the exemption concerning industrial truck and industrial welding and cutting cylinders
- A safety provision for vehicle propane fuel tanks requires an automatic valve that's open only when the vehicle key is in the "on" position
User-friendly format and organization save time and streamline information access:
- Added rules for propane cylinder requalification for cylinders refilled at buildings are now included in the Code, so there's no need to reference DOT specifications.
- New table of allowable quantities of LP-Gas in cylinders located in building occupancies.
- Clarified requirements for container appurtenance safety valves
- Text dealing with multiple topics is arranged in sections so you can find facts fast
Engineers, inspectors, AHJs, facility owners, and maintainers need the 2004 NFPA 58 to pass inspections and maximize safety and fire protection. (Softbound, 113 pp., 2004 Spanish Edition)