NFPA 780: Standard for the Installation of Lightning Protection Systems, Spanish, 2008 Edition
|Item # 78008E|
Raise protection from lightning exposure to new heights with the 2008 Spanish Edition of NFPA 780.
Bring your knowledge in line with the latest protection methods and devices! The 2008 NFPA 780: Installation of Lightning Protection Systems contains technical revisions throughout the Standard and is your key to reducing dangerous and deadly lightning hazards.
Improve safety with vital updates, including:
- New provisions for lightning protection for wind turbines
- Clarification of requirements relating to connection to underground metallic piping and grounding electrodes
- New definitions for "grounding electrode," "nominal discharge current" and "voltage protection rating"
- New requirements for protection of rooftop mechanical units, such as air conditioning/heating units (RTUs), metal air intake/exhaust housings, cooling towers, etc.
- New lightning flash density maps provide better resolution for risk assessment calculations
- Updates to the requirements for the protection of watercraft
- Revised rules for the separation between any two ground rods where multiple connected ground rods are installed
- Changes to provisions where shallow topsoil depth is encountered
Additional editorial and format revisions have also been made to improve clarity and enhance usability. Save lives and property by working with current guidelines. Order today! (Softbound, 58 pp., 2008 Spanish Edition)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|