Field Guide for Fire Investigators
|Item # FGFI03|
NFPA®'s Field Guide is your direct link to the information you need to conduct thorough and accurate investigations!
As a fire investigator, your job is to provide answers as to origin and cause. The Field Guide for Fire Investigators is like having your own personal assistant on hand to locate the facts and figures for you.
Save time and get better results with a compact reference library in a single volume!
Need to know the phone number for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms? Or the heat release rate or ignition temperature of a particular material? How about which symbol to use for specific fire protection equipment in your scene sketch? Just reach for your Field Guide.
This substantive resource has tables, charts, lists, art, and more from the most respected references in the field, including…
- NFPA 921: Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations, 2001 Edition
- NFPA 170: Standard for Fire Safety and Emergency Symbols,1999 Edition
- NFPA's Fire Protection Handbook®
- SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering
Data is organized into sections for fast and easy information retrieval.
Complete backup is provided for every phase of the investigation process:
- Before Going to the Fire Scene
- Fire Scene Documentation and Analysis
- Building Construction and Systems
- Information for the Fire Investigator
- SI Units and Conversion Tables
Cover your information needs with the Field Guide for Fire Investigators.
Fire investigators, insurance personnel, fire officers, and attorneys should all add this resource to their tools of the trade! (Spiralbound, 272 pp., 2003)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|