Fire Safety on the Job Brochures
|Item # BR41M|
Fire-smart workers can be one of your most important assets. Share valuable facts that can save lives and protect your business.
Everyone from new hires to seasoned staff needs to be aware of fire safety basics that can head off disaster. NFPA®'s newly revised Fire Safety on the Job Brochures use eye-catching visuals and clear explanations to prepare employees to identify and fix fire hazards, plan ahead for a fire emergency, and escape safely if fire strikes.
Raise awareness of critical fire prevention and protection behaviors, including:
- Turn off appliances and unplug them after workers leave.
- Smoke in designated areas only.
- Report damaged electrical cords to building maintenance.
- Be prepared -- know the sound of your building's alarm and how to escape from every area of the building.
- Sound the alarm, even for a small fire, and get out quickly.
- Know what special considerations apply to fires in high-rise buildings.
Make fire safety job #1! Order today and safeguard people, property, and work in progress. (Adult, Package of 100)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|