General Requirements in the NEC Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL076|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers the general requirements in Article 110 of the National Electrical Code®. Article 110 is one of the broadest articles in the NEC®, covering general specifications that will apply in addition to the more specific requirements found in later articles.
Students will learn to:
- Explain what is included in the NEC's general requirements.
- Understand the use of listed equipment.
- Explain how interrupting ratings and short-circuit current ratings address fault current.
- Explain the concept of "mechanical execution of work".
- Understand the importance of field equipment markings, including:
- Explaining the requirements for indoor and outdoor enclosures.
- Understanding requirements for spaces for energized and non-energized equipment.
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing electrical systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.
Continuing Education Credits:
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course series, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|