NFPA 20: Handbook for Stationary Fire Pumps, 2007 Edition
|Item # 20HB07|
Author: David R. Hague, P.E.
Only the 2007 Handbook for Stationary Fire Pumps contains everything you need to keep water supply systems in compliance -- in one complete source!
Go beyond NFPA 20: Standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection and access comprehensive guidance relating to all types of water supply availability and reliability. No more flipping between documents...the 2007 Handbook for Stationary Fire Pumps is your one-stop solution!
Get the big picture on pumps, water tanks, hydrants, and fire service mains!
This information-packed Handbook is conveniently organized into three sections so you can find what you need fast.
- Part 1 explores under what circumstances a system might require a fire pump. Includes text from the 2007 editions of NFPA 13: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems and NFPA 14: Standard for the Installation of Standpipe and Hose Systems plus first-time commentary.
- Part 2 presents the full text of 2007 NFPA 20 plus all-new application guidance and graphics.
- Part 3 contains text from selected water supply documents with original supporting explanations and advice. Material includes Annexes from the 2006 NFPA 1: Uniform Fire Code™ dealing with hydrant placement and fire flow rules, parts of NFPA 22: Standard for Water Tanks for Private Fire Protection detailing how water tanks interface with fire pumps, and all of NFPA 24: Standard for the Installation of Private Fire Service Mains and Their Appurtenances.
Valuable supplements and over 100 visuals position you for success!
Round out your knowledge with supplements that cover:
- The design and installation of power supplies for electric driven fire pumps (Article 695 extracted from the 2005 NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code®)
- Major technical changes in the 2007 edition of NFPA 20
- A case study from design to acceptance
- Valuable checklists for the acceptance test of fire pump installation
Scores of photos and illustrations strengthen your understanding of requirements. A web address links you to time-saving customizable forms.
(Hardbound, 528 pp., 2007)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|