International Plumbing Code®, 2012 Edition
|Item # RES30812|
Author: International Code Council®
Protect people with the most up-to-date safeguards for water and wastewater related design, installation and inspection in the 2012 International Plumbing Code®.
Developed with broad-based principles that make possible the use of new and innovative materials, methods and design, the International Plumbing Code (IPC) uses prescriptive and performance-related provisions to establish comprehensive regulations for the design and installation of plumbing systems. Coverage includes fixtures, faucets, water heaters, water supply and distribution, sanitary drainage, vents, traps/interceptors and separators, and storm drainage.
Important changes to the 2012 edition of the IPC include:
- Siphonic Roof Drainage System design requirements have been added.
- Gray water recycling requirements have moved to the body of the code in a new Chapter 13.
- ''Hydro-mechanical'' and ''Gravity'' are the new terms for the two general types of grease interceptors.
- Air admittance valves complying with standard ASSE 1049 are now allowed for venting chemical waste systems.
- The length of a combination waste and vent system is now unlimited.
- The Single Stack Vent System method has been added.
- The Code expands on suitable materials for pressurized sewage discharge applications and ratings.
The 2012 International Plumbing Code also includes its companion document, the 2012 International Private Sewage Disposal Code, that contains provisions for design, installation, and inspection of private sewage disposal systems, and provides flexibility in the development of safe and sanitary systems. (Softbound, 254 pp., 2012)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|