Introduction to the NEC® Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL075|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course provides a basic introduction to the National Electrical Code®, including its purpose, scope, arrangement of chapters, language conventions, measurements and definitions.
Students will learn to:
- Explain the purpose of the NEC.
- Describe the scope of the NEC.
- Outline the arrangement of the NEC, including:
- General Requirements. (Chapters 1-4)
- Specific Requirements. (Chapters 5-7)
- Communications Installations. (Chapter 8)
- Tables. (Chapter 9)
- Describe Enforcement of the NEC.
- Understand Language Conventions.
- Understand the Role of Listed Equipment.
- Outline Units of Measurement.
- Describe the Importance and Sources of Definitions.
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing electrical systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.
Continuing Education Credits:
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course series, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|