Kitchen Fire Safety Brochure
|Item # BR14X|
Share safe cooking tips to help residents put a lid on kitchen fires and the devastation they can cause.
Take aim at the #1 cause of home fires and fire injuries with NFPA®'s newly revised Kitchen Fire Safety Brochures. Hand them out at your community outreach programs to make sure people understand how fire-safe behaviors can vastly reduce the risks of injuries, deaths, and property damage.
Clear text and engaging new illustrations give people the recipe for fire safety, including:
- General cooking safety, including staying in the kitchen when food is on the stove
- Keeping flammable items away from the stove
- Preventing scalds and burns
- Electrical safety and the important role of Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCIs)
- Children and pet safety
- How to handle grease, microwave, and oven cooking fires
Order today and keep folks from stirring up trouble in the kitchen. (Grade 6-Adult, Package of 100)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|