Load Calculations Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL078|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers load calculation requirements in the National Electrical Code®. Load calculations are the basis for the sizing of all types of circuits in the NEC®, particularly circuits that supply some kind of power or lighting equipment.
Students will learn to:
- Explain the significances of Article 220 and other relevant articles.
- Understand how the Code is arranged, including where load calculations are found for branch circuits, services and feeders.
- Understand voltage requirements for load calculations.
- Explain where various branch circuit load calculation requirements can be found.
- Understand the role of demand factors.
- Distinguish between how demand factors are used for various types of equipment.
- Understand optional feeder and service load calculations for specific occupancies.
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing electrical systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.
Continuing Education Credits:
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course series, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|