Mastering the 2011 NEC®: Complete DVD Set
|Item # VCR211DVD|
Twelve information-packed DVDs provide expert insights to help you master 2011 NEC® electrical safety rules.
Mastering the 2011 NEC: Complete DVD Set covers all the bases to offer a thorough explanation of how you should interpret Code requirements on the job.
Gain the knowledge you need to correctly and confidently apply the 2011 National Electrical Code® as electrical expert and professor Mark Shapiro provides visual instruction as well as practical explanations of NEC Code changes, why they were made, and how they can be applied.
The Mastering the 2011 NEC: Complete Set includes these 12 DVDs:
- Basic Electrical DC Calculations
- Basic Electrical AC Calculations
- Residential Wiring
- Residential Service Calculations
- Commercial & Industrial Service Calculations
- Ampacity and Derating
- Overcurrent Protection, Continuous Loads, Transformers, and Tap Rules
- Understanding Grounding Part 1 Systems and Services
- Understanding Grounding Part 2 Circuits and Equipment
- Raceways, Boxes, & Cabinets Fill and Dimensions
- Motor Circuits: Understanding Article 430
- Understanding the Second Half of the Code
This powerful DVD series helps electricians, designers, supervisors, contractors and maintenance personnel understand the NEC and keep jobs up-to-code. (Approx. 20 hrs., 12 DVDs)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|