Mastering the 2011 NEC®: Overcurrent Protection, Continuous Loads, Transformers, and Tap Rules DVD
|Item # VCR911DVD|
Get expert insights into the latest NEC® rules for overcurrent protection, continuous loads, transformers, and more with flexible, cost-effective video training.
The seventh DVD in the 12-part Mastering the 2011 NEC DVD Series, Overcurrent Protection, Continuous Loads, Transformers, and Tap Rules offers a thorough explanation of how you should interpret this aspect of the Code on the job.
Gain the knowledge you need to correctly and confidently apply the 2011 National Electrical Code® as electrical expert and professor Mark Shapiro provides visual instruction as well as practical explanations of NEC Code changes, why they were made, and how they can be applied.
Here's what's covered in the Overcurrent Protection, Continuous Loads, Transformers, & Tap Rules DVD:
- Overcurrent Protection
- Protection of Transformer Secondary Conductors
- Standard Fuse and Circuit Breaker Sizes
- Feeder Tap Rules
- Overcurrent Protection for Transformers Equal to or Less Than 600 Volts
- Transformer Overcurrent Protection for Transformers Over 600 Volts and Transformer Secondaries
- Transformer Tap Rules
- Multiple Transformer Taps
- Continuous Load Calculations: Conductor Size vs. Fuse or Circuit Breaker Size
- Derating and Overcurrent Protection
- Ground-Fault Protection
This powerful DVD program helps electricians, designers, supervisors, contractors, and maintenance personnel understand the NEC and keep jobs up-to-code. (75 min. DVD)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|