Mastering the 2011 NEC®: Raceways, Boxes and Cabinets: Fill and Dimensions DVD
|Item # VCR1211DVD|
Get expert insights into the latest NEC® rules for raceways, boxes and cabinets: fill and dimensions with flexible, cost-effective video training.
The tenth DVD in the 12-part Mastering the 2011 NEC DVD Series, Raceways, Boxes and Cabinets: Fill and Dimensions offers a thorough explanation of how you should interpret this aspect of the Code on the job.
Gain the knowledge you need to correctly and confidently apply the 2011 National Electrical Code® as electrical expert and professor Mark Shapiro provides visual instruction as well as practical explanations of NEC Code changes, why they were made, and how they can be applied.
Here's what's covered in the Raceways, Boxes and Cabinets: Fill and Dimensions DVD:
- Introduction and Definitions
- Conduit Fill and Tables
- Percentage Fill and Excessive Heat, Wire and Conduit Dimension tables
- Conduit Fill for Mixed Conductor Sizes
- Outlet Box Wire Fill
- Pull Box Sizing
- Cabinet and Panel Wiring Spaces
- Splicing and Passing through Panelboard and Disconnects
- Calculating the Expansion and Contraction of PVC Conduits
- Fittings that allow for Movement
This powerful DVD program helps electricians, designers, supervisors, contractors, and maintenance personnel understand the NEC and keep jobs up-to-code. (110 min. DVD)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|