Mastering the 2011 NEC®: Residential Service Calculations DVD
|Item # VCR611DVD|
Get expert insights into the latest NEC® rules for residential service calculations with flexible, cost-effective video training.
The fourth DVD in the 12-part Mastering the 2011 NEC DVD Series, Residential Service Calculations offers a thorough explanation of how you should interpret this aspect of the Code on the job.
Gain the knowledge you need to correctly and confidently apply the 2011 National Electrical Code® as electrical expert and professor Mark Shapiro provides visual instruction as well as practical explanations of NEC Code changes, why they were made, and how they can be applied.
Here's what's covered in the Residential Service Calculations DVD:
- Introduction, Article 220
- Basic Rules
- Load Calculations for Single Family Dwellings
- Optional Calculation Method for Single-Family Dwellings
- Household Electric Ranges
- Calculating Service Sizes for Apartment Buildings
- Optional Calculations for Multi-Family Dwellings
This powerful DVD program helps electricians, designers, supervisors, contractors and maintenance personnel understand the NEC and keep jobs up-to-code. (80 min., DVD)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|