NFPA® Brochure Set
|Item # SET173|
The NFPA® Brochure Set features six engaging new brochures and two great ways to learn how to stay fire safe. Web links to activities, videos, games, and more extend your impact!
Spread life-saving knowledge through two learning channels with vibrant brochures that teach people how to stay safe from fire. You'll focus attention on fire prevention and fire protection concepts and behaviors through simple text and new illustrations. These brochures expand safety outreach online with Web addresses for games, activities, FAQs, and downloads that keep kids and adults learning and engaged.
Save 15% on interactive brochures with bonus Web content. Receive 100 each of:
- Fire Extinguishers at Work Brochures -- Invest in fire safety training that teaches employees to safely handle small fires. New visuals and up-to-date information clearly explain correct extinguisher operation. The Web address reinforces concepts with video footage of extinguishing techniques in action, a downloadable checklist, and more. (Adult)
- E.D.I.T.H. (Exit Drills In The Home) Brochures -- After the fire alarm sounds, people might have as little as two minutes to get out safely. Prepare them to act fast with lively new E.D.I.T.H Brochures that include online links to videos, Sparky® e-cards, a fact sheet, and an escape grid. (Grade 6-Adult)
- Home Fire Prevention Checklist Brochures -- Give residents an easy way to identify fire hazards with this new full-color brochure. There's more learning online with downloadable checklists, Sparky games, video footage, and the free NFPA Safety Source e-newsletter. (Grade 6-Adult)
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms Brochures -- Safeguard families from the "silent killer" -- invisible, odorless carbon monoxide -- with this image-filled new brochure featuring quick tips plus a Web address for downloadable fact sheets on CO and heating, FAQs on smoke alarms, and more. (Grade 6-Adult)
- Home Smoke Alarms Brochures -- Deliver sound advice about how to test, install, and maintain home smoke alarms through easy-to-read text and colorful illustrations plus Web links to fast-paced videos and downloadable fact sheets. (Grade 6-Adult)
- Fire Safe Holidays Brochures -- Keep special events from turning into fire tragedies with dynamic new graphics and safety advice involving Christmas trees, heating hazards, fireworks, and other holiday fire risks. Online FAQs, links, and downloads help families celebrate smart. (Grade 6-Adult)
Order the exclusive NFPA Brochure Set today!
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|