National Fire Codes® Archive Set, 2011 Edition
|Item # NFC11ST|
The 2011 National Fire Codes Archive Set provides convenient access to code information plus a handy permanent archive.
Work confidently and avoid mistakes, violations, and redos with complete, reliable information on the full range of fire, electrical, and building safety issues. The comprehensive 18-volume 2011 NFC Archive Set puts the latest editions of all the nearly 300 NFPA® codes and standard at your fingertips, providing a powerful on-the-job tool plus a handy permanent archive, too.
Stay at the forefront of safety with more than 50 updated 2011 editions, including these industry benchmarks:
- NFPA 58: Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code
- NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
- NFPA 86: Ovens and Furnaces
- NFPA 96: Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations
- NFPA 780: Installation of Lightning Protection Systems
- NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code®
- NFPA 921: Fire & Explosion Investigations
- NFPA 2001: Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems
Ideal for in-depth research, this complete Softbound library of industry best practices includes a time-saving Master Index that streamlines referencing for easy access to code facts. (Softbound, Approx. 18,514 pp., 2011)
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|