NFPA® Pocket Guide to Fire Alarm and Signaling System Installation, 2010 Edition
|Item # PGFAS10|
Work smart with today's NFPA® Pocket Guide to Fire Alarm and Signaling System Installation and put the latest rules at your fingertips!
Designed for quick reference on any job, the essential third edition NFPA Pocket Guide to Fire Alarm and Signaling System Installation is the most accurate, complete, and convenient source for correct design, installation, and maintenance of fire alarms and other signaling systems, such as Mass Notification Systems (MNS).
All the up-to-date information system pros need every day is here in this portable information powerhouse:
- Completely revised code facts keep you current with changes in the 2010 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code, 2008 NEC®, 2009 Life Safety Code®, and NECA, IEEE, and ADA.
- Analysis of common systems requirements provides insights into power supplies, spacing of detectors and notification appliances, monitoring for integrity, system types, performance limitations, and positive alarm sequence.
- Updated information on new circuit styles and survivability requirements gives you the safety edge.
- A special new section on Mass Notification Systems requirements expands your expertise and helps you meet today's challenges.
- Useful tables, formulas, and figures speed your work and improve accuracy.
Logically arranged, the Pocket Guide follows the order of topics presented in NFPA 72® to save you time and increase productivity. Order today and equip yourself for success on every project. (Softbound, 640 pp., 2010)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|