Stallcup's® Illustrated Code Changes
|Item # SICC08|
Grasp hundreds of new and revised provisions in the 2008 NEC® instantly with Stallcup's® Illustrated Code Changes!
Whenever a new National Electrical Code® edition is released, thousands of busy electrical professionals trust Stallcup's Illustrated Code Changes to get them up-to-speed fast. Updated for 2008, this guide from renowned electrical expert and trainer James G. Stallcup facilitates smooth and accurate application of the latest requirements for safe electrical installations.
Shorten your learning curve and stay up-to-code!
From new articles addressing emergency preparedness and public safety to revised provisions that reduce worker risks and correlate with NFPA 70E® worker safety rules, Stallcup's provides the insights and facts you need to stay competitive and in compliance, including:
- Expert advice, calculations, and excerpts of actual 2008 and 2005 NEC text for all changes covered
- The detailed, full-color illustrations Stallcup's is renowned for industrywide -- plus color photographs new to this edition
- Tables with references to related Standards, such as OSHA, NEMA, API, and NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®
- Information on where to find background facts in NEC Reports on Proposals and Reports on Comments
- Analyses of three first-time articles that broaden the NEC's scope -- concerning Critical Operations Power Systems, Control Systems for Permanent Amusements, and Electrified Truck Parking Spaces
Understand the impact of changes in the 2008 NEC, and get a jump on compliance.
Stallcup's Illustrated Code Changes is ideal for electrical designers, installers, and Code trainers. Order your 2008 edition now and be prepared to excel in the new era for electrical safety. (Softbound, 624 pp., 2007)
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|