Stallcup's® Illustrated Code Changes, 2011 Edition
|Item # SICC11|
Stallcup®'s Illustrated Code Changes uses expert advice and visuals to explain the 2011 NEC®.
Start the new Code cycle right, with the full picture on major NEC revisions. Code trainer and electrical safety expert James G. Stallcup provides explanations, visuals, and practical, hands-on advice in the new edition of Stallcup's Illustrated Code Changes. This detailed look at major Code revisions in the 2011 NEC highlights the top 100 with the broadest impact on the electrical field.
Make sure you're ready for significant revisions in the 2011 National Electrical Code®, including all-new articles and other technical changes that will impact work in all types of occupancies.
- Excerpts from the 2011 NEC and 2008 NEC for all changes covered, to help you understand how and why requirements have changed
- Learn the rationale behind new installation rules, including changes improving electrical worker safety
- Read in-depth analyses of first-time NEC articles such as Article 840: Premises Powered Broadband Communications Systems
- Ensure accuracy with calculations, examples, color photos and Stallcup's hallmark full-color illustrations
- Updated tables with references to OSHA, NEMA, API, NFPA 70E®, and other documents
Shorten your learning curve with Stallcup's Illustrated Code Changes.
Whenever there's a new NEC, Stallcup's clear illustrations help thousands of electrical contractors succeed. Stay up-to-code with the newest edition of this respected guide to major changes in the 2011 NEC. (Softbound, Approx. 400 pp., 2011)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|