Warehouse Fire Safety Self Guided Online Course Series
|Item # DLS012|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online series covers the fire safety precautions surrounding the storage of goods, the major cause of warehouse fires, and how you can reduce these risks. The course discusses how your facility can use proper storage techniques for roll paper, hanging garments, carpet, and cold storage. This course also covers fire safety issues for refueling industrial vehicles and their maintenance.
These modules are included in the series:
- Warehouse Fire Safety - Fire Problems
- Overview of Hazardous Commodities
- Special Hazardous Commodities
- Fire Safety for Industrial Trucks
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Describe fire problems involved with the storage of goods and the major causes of fires in warehouses
- Discuss the actions to reduce fires and the paramount role of life safety
- Explain the basics of flammable liquids, plastics and aerosols
- Discuss proper storage techniques, safety precautions, and official NFPA® guidelines for hazardous commodities.
- Discuss the special hazards associated with roll paper, hanging garments, carpet and cold storage.
- Explain how forklifts and other powered industrial trucks can be sources of warehouse fires.
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.
Complete all four modules and qualify for .4 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course series, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|