Wiring Methods and Devices Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL079|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers requirements for wiring methods and devices in the National Electrical Code®. The course covers the physical items that carry electrical current from one place to another and that serve as the actual interface with the user.
Students will learn to:
- Explain the distinction between wiring devices and wiring methods.
- Understand the general requirements for wiring methods in the NEC®, including:
- separation of conductors.
- protection from physical damage.
- protection of underground wiring.
- protection from corrosion.
- Explain requirements for securing and supporting wiring methods.
- Explain requirements for locating boxes.
- Describe requirements for raceways.
- Understand requirements for selecting wiring methods.
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing electrical systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.
Continuing Education Credits:
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course series, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|