NOTE: For inquiries regarding the Hot Works Safety Program, there are three options to contact us: 1. email; 2. Select the Live Chat option on this page; or 3. Call +1 800 344-3555.
Today's public is demanding evidence of competency from professionals in their practice specialties. Certification is an important credential that can help you to meet this need.
Why get certifications? Gain professional recognition from your peers and others; demonstrate your knowledge and competence; document your commitment to your profession; and create your career path.
The following certification programs are available through NFPA
- Certified Wildfire Mitigation Specialist (CWMS)
- Certified Water-Based Systems Designer (CWBSD)
Contact NFPA's Certification Department
- CFPS inquiries - Call +1 617 984-7495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CFI-I,CFI-II or CFPE inquiries - Call +1 617 984-7432 or email email@example.com.
- CESCP, CESW, CLSS-HC, CSITMS-FM, CEPSS-FM, CFAITMS-FM and CEPSS-HC inquiries - Call +1 617 984-7509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.