The preliminary draft of a proposed new NFPA Standard is made available to allow the public to view the drafts and submit public input. These preliminary drafts are works in progress and as such have no official status. They are available solely for use in submitting public input and are not intended for any other use.
Public input sought on the following preliminary drafts:
- NFPA 475, Recommended Practice for Responding to Hazardous Materials Incidents/Weapons of Mass Destruction, public input closing date (online submission): 1/5/2015
- NFPA 1072, Standard for Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Emergency Response Personnel Professional Qualifications, public input closing date: 1/5/2015
The public input closing date has passed for the following proposed new NFPA Standards:
- NFPA 350, Guide for Safe Confined Space Entry and Work, First Draft Report available: 9/5/2014
- NFPA 951, Guide to Building and Utilizing Digital Information, First Draft Report available: 9/5/2014
- NFPA 1730, Standard on Organization and Deployment of Fire Prevention Inspection and Code Enforcement, Plan Review, Investigation, and Public Education Operations to the Public, First Draft Report available: 3/7/2014