NFPA allows all orders placed on its Online Catalog to be paid by credit card, and now allows some orders to be billed, subject to credit approval. Please see below for details. If you have additional questions, you may call to speak to one of our customer sales representatives by using the online Live Help chat service or calling 1-800-344-3555 or 1-617-770-3000.
- Existing domestic NFPA customers are given the option to pay by credit card, or to be billed.
- First time online customers will be required to pay by credit card for orders under $250.
- First time online customers will be required to pay by credit card for online, non-shippable goods such as PDFs, for orders under $250.
- First time online customers with a total of $250 or more in their shopping carts are given the option to pay by credit card, or to be billed.
- For orders over $1,000, a copy of the purchase order must be received before NFPA can release your order for shipment. Please fax it to 1-508-895-8345 or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the PO isn’t received within 14 days, your order will be subject to cancellation.
- If your order contains a seminar registration, please note that payment in full is required prior to attending the seminar.
- If your order contains a renewal for membership, which is more than 45 days past the renewal date, credit card payment will be required.
- Credit card payment is required for all international orders.