Partner with NFPA and Domino’s for Fire Prevention Week!
NFPA and Domino’s are teaming up for the eighth year in a row to deliver fire safety messages and pizza during Fire Prevention Week (FPW), October 4 -10, 2015. To make this year’s campaign the annual success it’s consistently been, we’re encouraging fire departments to join forces with their local Domino’s store to implement the campaign in their communities.
Here’s how the program works:
- Select a day and time period (usually 1-3 hours) to randomly choose 1-3 pizza orders to deliver aboard a fire engine. The participating Domino’s delivery expert will follow in his or her car with the pizza order.
- When the pizza delivery arrives to the customer’s home, the firefighters will check the home for working smoke alarms. If the smoke alarms work, their order is free. If the batteries are dead, the fire department will supply the customer with new batteries.
Partnering with Domino’s presents a fun and powerful way to reinforce the campaign’s fire safety messages, so we strongly encourage you to get involved!
Domino’s Fire Prevention Week Sweepstakes
Fire departments that sign up between July 15 and August 1 to participate in the program will automatically be entered into Domino’s FPW Sweepstakes. Domino’s will randomly select five winners who will receive the NFPA’s “Fire Prevention Week in a Box 300,” which includes:
- 1 FPW banner (super-sized 10' x 4')
- 45 FPW posters (17" x 24")
- 300 adult FPW brochures
- 300 kids FPW activity poster
- 300 FPW stickers
- 300 FPW magnets
- 300 FPW news
- 300 FPW bags
Sign Up to Participate
If your fire department would like to participate in the NFPA and Domino’s FPW program, please email Dani Nicholl at email@example.com. Signup emails that are sent July 15 to August 1 will be entered into the Sweepstakes. The FPW Sweepstakes winners will be drawn on August 7 and announced soon after.