NFPA offers free safety tip sheets on a variety of fire and life safety topics.
Download, print and share these tip sheets to spread the word about fire safety. Some safety tips sheets can be customized with your organization's contact information. Open the PDF and scroll down to the bottom of the tip sheet. There you will see two lines where the text of your choice can be inserted. If you do not wish to customize the sheet, delete the text Name of Organization Here and Contact Information Here.
Fire and safety equipment
- 9-volt batteries (PDF, 541 KB)
- CFL light bulbs (PDF, 247 KB)
- Clothes dryers (PDF, 105 KB)
- Gel fuel safety (PDF, 602 KB)
- Medical oxygen (PDF, 383 KB)
- Microwave ovens (PDF, 960 KB)
- Portable fireplaces (PDF, 470 KB)
- Portable generators (PDF, 113 KB)
- Portable space heaters (PDF, 421 KB)
- Security bars (PDF, 596 KB)
- Wood & Pellet stoves (PDF, 736 KB)