Register now Early bird pricing has been extended until April 30!
NFPA's 2017 Conference & Expo features presentations informed by research and practice and reflect thought leadership in the field. Sessions will address new areas this year such as: effective and efficient enforcement, building electrical safety programs, the Internet of Things (IoT), first responder occupational exposure and safety, code application in health care settings and energy management and storage. Search the Educational Sessions below by date, speaker or track. You can also view Education Sessions from 2016.
Continuing education units (CEUs) Will be available for all education sessions. 2016 NFPA Conference CEUs may be applicable* toward the professional education requirements of the following organizations:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP)
- Firestop Contractors International Association (FCIA)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB)
- National Fireproofing Contractors Association (NFCA)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
*Eligibility and reporting procedures vary; for more information, contact your professional organization.
20 March 2017Four big reasons to attend this year's NFPA Conference & Expo
13 March 2017Dining Guide
06 March 2017Still time to save on NFPA Conference & Expo registration