Health Care in Focus
Managing a healthcare facility requires putting out many metaphorical fires every day. But when it comes to actual fire and safety requirements, the things you learned in the past don’t always apply today.
Hear the latest learnings, see hands-on demonstrations, and take part in best-in-class training with the world’s top source of fire, life and electrical safety knowledge and education. Register by April 30, and save $55.
Monday June 5
- Health Care Facility Rehabilitation -- Applying NFPA 101® Chapter 43 Effectively
- The Joint Commission Update, reviewing recent changes to the Joint Commission Life Safety and Environment of Care standards.
- Advances in Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance Requirements for Fire Protection Systems -- An Interactive Overview and a Health Care Facility Case Study
- NFPA 99, Health Care Facilities Code: Risk Assessments
- NFPA 80, Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives: A Review of Inspection Roles and Responsibilities and How to Develop a Maintenance Program for Your Facility
- Fire Door Assembly Inspection Per NFPA 80 -- Hands-On Training
- All-day access to the show floor and 300+ top industry suppliers
- An invitation to Sunday’s General Session & Opening Night Reception
20 March 2017Four big reasons to attend this year's NFPA Conference & Expo
13 March 2017Dining Guide
06 March 2017Still time to save on NFPA Conference & Expo registration