NFPA is soliciting session proposals for the 2014 NFPA Conference & Expo, to be held June 9-12, in Las Vegas, Nevada. The NFPA Conference & Expo is widely regarded as the most comprehensive event in the industry. With approximately 5,000 attendees, it is the year's largest and most important event for the fire protection, life safety, and electrical industries.
If you'd like to share your knowledge and best practices, we invite you to send us your session proposals
in any of the following topic areas:
Electrical, Fire Protection Engineering, Fire and Emergency Services, Emergency Preparedness/Business Continuity, Building and Life Safety, Loss Control/Prevention, Detection and Notification, Fire Suppression, Green Initiatives, Public Education, and Research
Deadline: Monday, September 16
All proposals must be submitted online.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Share your knowledge and expertise
- Increase your exposure and visibility in your industry
- Add to your resume and your list of achievements
- Meet valuable contacts and resources for your professional network
- Receive a complimentary registration to NFPA Conference & Expo
For assistance or questions: