NFPA welcomes visitors from around the globe. This page will provide you with some information if you plan on visiting our offices. We recommend that you plan your visit months in advance; however, we require at least two weeks notice to set up a meeting with our Engineers and/or Executive staff.
If you will require an invitation letter for your visit, please contact Alexandra Estrada and provide the following information:
- Telephone number and e-mail address
- Dates you will be in the U.S.
- Company name
- Where letter should be sent
- Purpose for visiting
- What technical areas you are interested in
- Any specific questions
Generally, we welcome visitors Monday through Thursday. The best dates for you to visit may depend on the availability of our engineers to address your specific needs. Please provide us with a means of contacting you in the U.S. so that we can reach you in the event of any changes.
Our offices are located in Quincy, Massachusetts about 8 miles south of Boston. For online map and directions, visit Google Maps and search for NFPA.
During your stay in the U.S., you might consider visiting these other U.S. companies:
- FM Global - Norwood, Massachusetts. Contact: Luann Edwards, +1 401 275-3000 x1781
- Underwriters Laboratories – Northbrook, Illinois.
- NIST - Gaithersburg, Maryland. Contact: Joy Foster +1 301 975-3071
- U.S. Fire Administration – Washington, DC . Contact: Greg Cade, +1 202 646-4223
While in the area, you may want to see some local sites. Here are some Web sites that have tourist information.