By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by the following Official Rules:
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE ODDS OF WINNING A SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
2. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR. The NFPA® Password to Prizes Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by the National Fire Protection Association® (“NFPA” or the “Sponsor”), One Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02169-7471.
3. ELIGIBILITY. Eligibility for the Sweepstakes is open to natural persons who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and who are twenty-one (21) years of age and older and a registered attendee at the 2022 NFPA Conference & Expo® in Boston, MA on June 6-9, 2022(the “Conference”). Employees, directors, and officers of Sponsor including its affiliates and advertising agencies, the participating vendors who are identified in the NFPA 2022 C&E App (“Vendor”), Sweepstakes administrators, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) and household members are not eligible to enter. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
4. THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins on Tuesday, June 7, 2022. The period for entering the Sweepstakes is between 11:00AM – 3:00PM (ET) on Tuesday, June 7, 2022, and 11:00AM – 3:00PM (ET) on Wednesday, June 8, 2022 (each a "Sweepstakes Entry Period" and, collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entry Periods”) at the NFPA Conference & Expo exposition floor.
5. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Sweepstakes, Participants must be eligible, must comply with these Official Rules, must download and log into the NFPA 2022 C&E App, and consent to providing personal registration information to participating Vendors. Using the NFPA 2022 C&E App, participants must scan each of the participating Vendor QR codes which appear in their respective booths on the exposition floor. Participants must verify their participation in the Sweepstakes at the NFPA Passport to Prizes Redemption Booth #128 (the “Entry”). Once an Entry is submitted, it cannot be modified, changed or altered in any way for any reason. Participants are eligible to participate in either or both of the Sweepstakes Entry Periods. Each Sweepstakes Entry Period requires a separate completed Entry. Participants may submit no more than one (1) Entry per Sweepstakes Entry Period for a maximum of two (2) Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure to contact you if the contact information you provide is not current.
6. WINNER SELECTION. Two (2) grand prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible Entries in each Sweepstakes Entry Period for a total of four (4) grand prize winners (“Grand Prize Participant”). A Participant may win no more than one (1) grand prize during the Sweepstakes Entry Periods. Each Participant who submits an eligible Entry will win one (1) daily prize for each Sweepstakes Entry Period during which an eligible Entry is submitted (“Winning Participant”).
7. PRIZE. Each Winning Participant will receive a choice of one (1) of the following three daily prizes, while supplies last: NFPA travel coffee mug, Sparky the Fire Dog® bobble head, or NFPA tote bag (“Daily Prize”). All daily prizes will have an approximate retail value of $10.00 USD. Each Grand Prize Participant will receive a $500 USD AMEX gift card (“Grand Prize”). All Prizes are awarded “as is.” No substitutions are allowed. Daily Prizes will be awarded, one prize per person and while supplies last. Prizes may not be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize regardless of value. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, elect to terminate, postpone, or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time.
The AMEX gift card awarded as the grand prize under this Sweepstakes is given away by and on behalf of the Sponsor. American Express is neither a sponsor of nor affiliated with this Sweepstakes and has neither endorsed nor approved of the Sweepstakes. AMEX® and American Express® are trademarks of American Express Marketing & Development Corp. and its affiliates.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. By entering the Sweepstakes, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to accept and abide by all decisions of the Sponsor with regard to the interpretation and implementation of the Official Rules, and the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes and by accepting status as Participant or any prize, each Participant consents to the use of his/her names, city and state of residence, voice, image, photograph or other likeness, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by Sponsor or any related entities in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law. Participants acknowledge that nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between entrant and Sponsor. In no way is an entrant to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of Sponsor in any respect.
9. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. NFPA has NO responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize or participation in the SWEEPSTAKES.