NFPA® is dedicated to providing access to the information you need, when you need it, as efficiently as possible.
As we evolve the formats of our products, we are working to create a streamlined experience. We are also ensuring the accuracy and authenticity of the products you purchase. Our goal is to provide dynamic content for the safety of this dynamic world. Select a product format for more information about accessing your information.
Accessing NFPA LiNK
- NFPA LiNK can be accessed through a web browser on your favorite device. With an active subscription, you will have the power to access NFPA codes and standards and supporting content.
- NFPA LiNK is compatible with the following web browsers: Chrome 80+, Safari 13+, Edge 18+, Firefox 73+, Internet Explorer 11+. Features may not behave as intended if used with other browsers.
Signing in to NFPA LiNK
- If you already have an existing NFPA account, sign in using your NFPA login credentials and select the NFPA LiNK plan and billing options of your choice. Once you’ve selected the plan of your choice, you will be brought to NFPA’s online catalog to complete your purchase. Forget your NFPA password? Reset it here.
- If you need to create an NFPA account, select the NFPA LiNK plan and billing options of your choice here and you will be prompted to register a new account. Once you’ve created an account, you will be brought to NFPA’s online catalog to complete your purchase.
- If you have forgotten your password you may reset it here. Enter your email address and you will receive an email that will provide a link for you to reset your password. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +1 800 344-3555; if you are calling from outside of the U.S. or Canada, dial +1 617 770-3000. Our customer support team is available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. EST.
- NFPA LiNK is non-returnable and non-refundable, but NFPA takes pride in the quality of the products and services we offer. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we would like to hear from you. Please contact us to provide feedback.
- In order to use NFPA LiNK, you must read and agree to the End User License Agreement. Please read the entire agreement carefully. If you do not agree with the terms, you will not be able to access the site.
- To update or modify your subscription plan, please email us at email@example.com, or call us at +1 800 344-3555; if you are calling from outside of the U.S. or Canada, dial +1 617 770-3000. Our customer support team is available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. EST.
- Cancellation steps can differ depending on your subscription tier. Please reference https://link.nfpa.org/support for full instructions.
How does the single-user digital National Fire Codes® Subscription Service (NFCSS™) work?
You are purchasing a digital subscription that is licensed to a single individual only—not a department, company, or organization.
How to access your subscription service
- Your subscription requires an internet connection. The content is provided in a format that is usable on most major internet browsers.
- You will be notified when material in the subscription is updated with any errata, amendments, or new information.
Are multi-user National Fire Codes® Subscription Services (NFCSS™) available?
For questions regarding multi-user subscriptions, please send us an email.
How does the PDF format work?
You are purchasing a license to access the information electronically only. That means you are not permitted to print a copy of the information.
- If you need a printed copy, you will need to purchase the print edition.
- You are permitted to copy small portions of the material for citation purposes (see license agreement for specifics).
The electronic PDF is for your use only.
- You are permitted to have copies on different devices that you personally own or control, such as a desktop computer, laptop computer, phone, or tablet.
- You are not permitted to share copies of the PDF.
- You are not permitted to put the PDF on a network drive, website, intranet, or similar shared spaces.
- Note: Every NFPA PDF is stamped with an authenticity stamp. Click the stamp to go to the NFPA website and confirm it’s an authentic product purchased from NFPA.
How to access your PDF
- You will need an NFPA profile to access the PDF after purchasing.
- You will be automatically added to the “alert me” feature so you’ll be aware of any updates to errata, amendments, and new information.
How do I access an NFPA eBook?
Although NFPA is no longer licensing digital books in the ePub3 format, we continue to support digital books that you may have licensed from NFPA. If you have previously licensed an NFPA eBook and have questions, please contact our customer service center at +1 800 344-3555.
How do I access NFPA streaming videos?
Videos can be accessed through our online streaming service. Viewing videos requires an internet connection. The content is provided in a format that is usable on most modern internet browsers.
You have 30-day online access, which begins the first time you watch your video. You can watch your video an unlimited number of times within 30 days.
For the best viewing experience, make sure that your internet browser software is current with the latest updates available.