Are you an engineering student seeking your dream job or an internship opportunity? Join us for a half-day of interviewing and connecting with hiring companies in the fire protection industry for the first-of-its-kind Virtual Career Fair. You never know where it might land.
This Virtual Career Fair is your one-stop, online arena where you can:
- Chat live
- Submit/review resumes in real time
- Learn about various organizations
- Network with peers
- Land your next dream job (or employee!)
Please note: U.S.-based companies only will be in attendance.
The Fire Protection Virtual Career Fair on February 1, 2018 will connect your company with top talent from the leading fire protection schools.
All sponsorships include:
- Custom Booth. Company booth located in the Virtual Exhibit Hall built to your brand likeness. This will include content tabs within your booth for information and resources such as About Us/Company Overview, Benefit Documents, Job Openings, FAQs, Contact Information, etc.
- Post-Event Reporting. Receive in-depth visitor analytics such as # of booth visits, chat transcripts, resumes, applications and more!
- Post-Event Applications. All job openings will be accessible on demand to job seekers for an additional 30 days after the Virtual Career Fair for anyone unable to attend on the event live day.
More information: email firstname.lastname@example.org