An NFPA Student Membership can give you a leg up on your studies and your career.
Students enrolled in fire, electrical and other related fields are already in high demand. By showing you are member of NFPA, you’re demonstrating a commitment to going above and beyond in your learning, and a desire to create better and safer industry standards. All of this will only help make you a more in-demand candidate to your future employers.
NFPA Student Membership includes:
- Access to our virtual career fair and other networking events throughout the year
- 20% discount on all NFPA products
- Mentorship opportunities with industry professionals
- Access to the NFPA Xchange™ Student Connect, an online forum to get information from professionals and other students
- A free All-Access Pass to the NFPA Conference and Expo®, the premier gathering of fire, electrical, and building safety professionals
- Opportunity to have work published in the NFPA Journal®, a world-class publication covering the latest issues in the industry
Best of all, student membership only costs $25 a year.