NFPA wins six 2021 Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards for its training programs
NFPA won six coveted Brandon Hall Group [Gold/Silver/Bronze] awards for excellence in the “Certification Program, Advanced Custom Content, and Best Use of Virtual Worlds for Learning” categories. The 2021 Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards are bestowed upon organizations that excel in learning and development, talent management, leadership development, talent acquisition, human resources, sales performance, diversity, equity & inclusion, and future of work.
The following NFPA training solutions were recognized this year:
- Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS) Online Learning Paths: Gold - Best Certification Program
- Certified Fire Plan Examiner (CFPE) Online Learning Paths: Gold - Best Certification Program
- Certified Fire Inspector I (CFI-I) Online Learning Paths: Gold - Best Certification Program
- NFPA 70, National Electrical Code (NEC) (2020) Online Training Series: Silver - Best Advance in Custom Content
- Fire and Life Safety Operator Online Training: Silver - Best Use of Virtual Worlds for Learning
- NFPA 70E, Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace (2021): Bronze - Best Advance in Custom Content
“Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards in 2021 provide much-needed and well-deserved recognition to organizations that went above and beyond to support their stakeholders during the unprecedented disruption of the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Brandon Hall Group COO and leader of the HCM Excellence Awards Program Rachel Cooke. “The awards provide validation of best practices in all areas of HCM at a time when they have never been more important to employers, employees, and customers.”
In 2018 and 2019, Brandon Hall Group recognized NFPA online learning solutions related to sprinklers, storage, hot work, and NFPA 3000™, Standard for an Active Shooter/Hostile Event Response (ASHER) Program with awards.
The 2021 award entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group analysts, and executives based upon these criteria: fit the need, design of the program, functionality, innovation, and overall measurable benefits.
“NFPA has been on a journey to improve its online education offerings so that skilled professionals keep learning during the pandemic and beyond. It’s an honor to have Brandon Hall Group recognize the educational transformation underway at NFPA and our efforts to improve work performance and safety with a total of 10 best in class awards over the past three years,” said Bartholomew Jae, the association’s director of education and development. “NFPA is in good company with progressive organizations such as Google, Bridgestone, Deloitte, HP, PepsiCo, and others receiving Brandon Hall Group honors this year. Perhaps even more rewarding is the praise we are receiving from the individuals and organizations who are embracing our new online training offerings.”