NFPA and industry experts to cover the latest in sprinklers, ITM, fire alarms, elevators, standpipes, and more on November 16
Did you happen to make a 2021 goal to skill up and learn more about fire protection systems, storage solutions, and suppression methods? Well, there’s still time to check the box, learn from some of the best in the business, and enhance your career.
On Tuesday, November 16, NFPA staff and industry experts will delve into the world of sprinklers, ITM, fire alarms, elevators, standpipes, hose systems, water-based fire protection, storage solutions, and changes coming to the 2022 edition of NFPA 13, Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems. The one-day learning forum is part of the 125th NFPA Anniversary Conference Series.
The Keeping You Informed: Systems, Storage, Suppression, and More program, which can be attended that day or viewed anytime in the next year via on-demand, will feature 10 educational sessions and industry roundtable discussions, as well as networking, live chat opportunities, and sponsor demonstrations – all from the convenience of your home or office. Here are the scheduled sessions (detailed description and presenter information can be found here):
- NFPA 25, Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems — An Interactive Evaluation of Inspection and Test Results
- Developing a Code-Compliant Fire Alarm ITM Program for Health Care
- NFPA 72®, National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code® (2019): Test Your Knowledge
- The Importance of Water Supply Assessment in the Era of Aging Infrastructure
- ·on an ITM Data Analysis
- NFPA 13 New ESFR Sprinkler Obstruction Code Changes and Obstruction Analysis Tool
- Holistic Protection Method of Top-Load Automatic Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Elevator Fire Protection—Complying with NFPA 13, NFPA 72, and the Elevator Code
- Practical Application of NFPA 14, Standard for the Installation of Standpipe and Hose Systems (2019)
- Industry Roundtable: NFPA 13 (2022)—What to Expect in the New Edition
Not only will registrants glean best practices and new insights, and get a glimpse at what’s on the horizon, they can take advantage of a $98 BOGO offer by using the code EARLYBIRD125 before November 2. It’s an affordable and forward-thinking way to achieve professional development objectives. What’s more, you can earn up to CEU credit hours.
Keeping You Informed: Systems, Storage, Suppression, and More on November 16 will help you finish the year strong and begin 2022 with new information and insights.