NFPA's regional education specialists support fire and life safety education throughout the United States and Canada.
- Provide ongoing support to the Public Education Network and plan network annual meeting.
- Available for presentations at conferences on topics including NFPA resources, Fire Prevention Week, teaching strategies and hoarding.
- Outreach to communities that have experienced a fire fatality. Offer support to help communities implement a targeted campaign using NFPA resources.
- Provide an overview of NFPA resources and assist in implementing NFPA resources including identifying problems, determining appropriate resources, and seeking funding sources and partners.
- Listen to NFPA stakeholders and provide feedback to NFPA.
Please contact us for information about our Regional Education Specialists.