NFPA's Classroom Training (instructor led training) is an interactive learning experience delivered in real time by a hand-picked, expert instructor. Classes are offered in 20+ U.S. cities each year where you pick the locations and courses that work for you. See all classroom trainings.
NFPA offers the following classroom trainings:
- NFPA 70, National Electrical Code (NEC) (2020) Essentials 3-Day Classroom Training with Certificate of Educational Achievement
- NFPA 70, National Electrical Code (NEC) (2017) Essentials 3-Day Classroom Training with Certificate of Educational Achievement
- NEC (2017) Significant Changes 1-day Classroom Training
- NFPA 70E, Electrical Safety in the Workplace (2018) 2-Day Classroom Training with Certificate of Educational Achievement
- Developing an Electrical Safety Program Based on NFPA 70E (2018) 1-day Classroom Training
Building & Life Safety
Fire Protection Systems
Instructors who are NFPA employees are compensated for their time by salaried compensation and non-employee instructors are compensated at the successful completion of the course in accordance with the annual instructor agreement signed by the instructor. Prior to each training, non-employee instructors shall make it known to learners any proprietary interest in a product or service discussed. The instructor shall not promote products or services during any NFPA training activity.