Which codes are included in the National Fire Codes® Subscription Service?
To see the list of codes in the print version, visit the Online Catalog and select the "codes/standards included" tab. The online NFCSS All Access will include the most current editions of the codes listed in the print version, plus two previous editions in most cases.
What is the difference between the online subscription and the print subscription?
In addition to access to previous editions of NFPA codes and standards your online subscription provides:
- Get 24/7 online access to 300+ NFPA codes and standards -- current and previous editions
- Online access to every NFPA handbook
- Download PDFs of every code and standard, State Code Editions, and the Annual Code Set for offline access
- Print chapters or sections of codes, standards, and handbooks
- Insert NFPA document citations into reports, proposals, and presentation
- E-mail code content to colleagues and clients
- Access your subscription on your laptop, PC, and mobile device
- Search and navigate quickly to find what you need
You can register for a free online 3-day trial.
What are the system requirements for online access?
NFPA recommends Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 9.0 (or higher), or Firefox 30.0 (or higher). Some features may not behave as intended with other browsers. When viewing in IE8, users should also make sure that they have 'Compatibility View' disabled. To disable the 'Compatibility View', go to your IE toolbar and select Tools > Compatibility View Settings > uncheck all boxes, and remove all NFPA websites from the list > close browser and begin a new session.
Which NFPA handbooks are included in the online NFCSS?
To see the list of handbooks in the National Fire Codes® Subscription Service All Access, visit the Online Catalog and select the "handbooks included" tab. The online NFCSS All Access will include the most current editions of the handbooks listed, plus two previous editions in most cases.